Saturday Mass: 5:45pm

Father Kevin's Website
Diocese of Springfield
Email St. Sebastian


Waverly was first visited by a priest from Carlinville, Illinois, in 1857. In 1858 through the efforts of the leading members and the Bishop of Alton, a congregation was organized, and they purchased the Methodist house of worship which was afterwards known as St. Sebastian Church of Waverly, Illinois. It then became an annex of New Berlin under charge of Reverend Francis X. Schreiber. In 1873 it was attached to Virden and in 1886 to Franklin. Read More



St. Sebastian Catholic Church | Waverly, Illinois | 217-488-3545 | quadpastoralunit@gmail.com